- Provide a self-moderating forum for discussion among people working with, or interested in, providing primary care services for people new to the UK
- Only allow verified e-mails such as @nhs.net, @ac.uk to register so you can be sure of who is posting
- Offer peer support to people in the field of work through the forum
- Provide updated resources about good/emerging practice in the field of work
- Offer a respectful and enabling environment for people engaged in forum discussion.
migrant.health will not:
- Tolerate abusive or disrespectful posts on the forum; this means that sometimes users may be temporarily or permanently suspended. Please email any concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
You, as a member of the migrant.health community will:
- treat others as you want to be treated, with respect and consideration
- try to protect personal data and refer to primary care services, rather than individuals providing them
- flag anything which concerns you. If inappropriate questions or answers are posted, and we haven’t yet spotted them,
we would appreciate hearing about them
- share your good practice, if you think it will benefit the community.
You, as a member of the migrant.health community will not:
- Use the forum for advertising or promoting commercial services
- Post anything which is racist, homophobic, sexist, personally abusive or dismissive of people’s experiences of working with migrants
- Swear or use offensive language when asking/answering questions.